- WORLD MEDICINE is engaged in the development and production of high-quality, effective and safe products staying up-to-date with the latest pharmaceutical trends to provide sustainable quality according to the laws and in the framework of current national and international quality systems in Turkey and other operating countries.
- Each WORLD MEDICINE employee performs work in accordance with the company’s strategies and the context of the organization realizing his responsibility for the guarantee of the quality of products and the safety and satisfaction of patients and consumers.
- As an integral part of our quality commitment, in addition to the GMP certificate our company has obtained ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System, and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System certification. All processes starting from raw material supply and product development to distribution and marketing of products are performed in accordance with our understanding of quality.
- The performance of WORLD MEDICINE Quality Management Systems is monitored through internal and external inspections aimed at continuous improvement.
INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
- The primary objectives of WORLD MEDICINE associated with information security policy are the following:
- To manage the information assets, to determine the security values, requirements and risks of the assets, and to develop and implement controls for security risks;
- To comply with all legislative requirements and agreements concluded with third parties (partners, customers, suppliers) for information security;
- To reduce information security threats and to provide support for business continuity;
- To provide trainings for the development of professional and communication skills in order to raise information security awareness;
- To improve the company reputation and to protect the value of our trademark in the eyes of our employees, clients, suppliers, and the public.
- In accordance with the Environmental Management System, the primary duty of all WORLD MEDICINE employees is to provide assuarance and maintenance of environmental quality.
- In addition to fulfillment of legal responsibilities and customer requests, WORLD MEDICINE sets sights on sustainable and ecologically friendly development and improvement in the field of planning and implementation of its activities.
- We declare and undertake such environmental precautions as waste reduction, reduction of the harmful impact of waste on the environment, proper disposal of non-recyclable waste, organization of trainings on the Environmental Management System and environmental responsibility for the сompany’s employees, reduction of consumption and rational use of natural resources, maximizing the use of reusable and recyclable materials, all necessary corrective and preventive measures to reduce environmental pollution, use of environmentally-friendly products, and taking into account environmental aspects while selecting suppliers.