INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
World Medicine aspires to become the leading company in the pharmaceutical sector and aims to ensure information security and continuity of service. Aware of its responsibility for ensuring full compliance with the agreements concluded with other parties, laws and legal regulations as part of providing quality and consistent services, World Medicine started to implement the international standard, ISO 27001 Information Security Management System.
The primary objectives of WORLD MEDICINE associated with information security policy include:
• Managing risk analysis processes within the scope of information security.
• Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets.
• Ensuring сompliance with all legislative requirements and agreements concluded with third parties for information security.
• Taking necessary measures in order to ensure business continuity and bringing the system back into operation in case of a failure.
• Providing regular training programs in order to raise information security awareness and thus to decrease information security incidents, and to minimize the severity of potential damage through coordinated actions.
• Providing sustainable improvement of Information Security Management System.
• Improving the company’s reputation and protecting the value of our trademark in the eyes of our employees, clients, suppliers, and the public.
The top management of World Medicine commits to undertake all necessary measures for the realization, implementation, monitoring, audit, maintenance, and optimization of information security.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
According to cGMP and the Integrated Management System Policy comprising ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System, ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System, and ISO 13485: Medical Devices – Quality Management Systems, WORLD MEDICINE is engaged in the development and production of high-quality, effective and safe products staying up-to-date with the latest pharmaceutical trends to provide sustainable quality according to the laws and in the framework of current national and international quality systems in Turkey and other operating countries.
Each WORLD MEDICINE employee performs work in accordance with the company’s integrated management system strategies and the context of the organization, cGMP, medical devices regulations, local and international standards for manufacturing and product quality, and the EU Medical Device Regulations 93/43/EEC – 2017/745 (MDD-MDR), realizing his responsibility for the guarantee of the quality of products and the safety and satisfaction of patients and consumers.
As an integral part of our quality commitment, in addition to the GMP system we implement Integrated Management System and medical devices regulations. All processes starting from raw material supply and product development to distribution and marketing of products are performed in accordance with our understanding of quality.
We appreciate the significance and provide the most efficient and productive use, management and development of available human, natural, financial, logistical and material resources.
Besides the efficient and productive use of natural resourses, we control the environmental dimension of our activities and take measures to prevent environmental pollution.
Within the scope of occupational health and safety, avoiding workplace accidents with preventive approach is our basic priority.
WORLD MEDICINE ensures continuous monitoring of the implementation of GMP, medical devices regulations and Integrated Management System with internal and external inspections and aims at continuous improvement through regular checks.